Google, despite the fact that they are clearly the evolutionary precursor of the Borg or Skynet or the Matrix or whatever Evil Tech Hive Mind your dystopian leanings favour, can be instructive and educational as well as entertaining and terrifying.
From the inquiry into the global zeitgeist below
we learn, for example, that
- Bermuda goes positively apeshit over Coke, but has no interest in Pepsi
- New Zealand is also a Coke Nation, but hasn’t yet completed the Pepsi drinker genocide
- Canadians don’t care much about the minute differences between sugar water brands, but are fond of bum
- …but not nearly as fond of it as the Kiwis
- Suprisingly, perhaps, Commonwealth nations are keener on the buttsecks than Americans
In today’s globalized economy, borders become transparent to markets, and death is once again a spectator sport, with images shot ’round the globe in realtime to Feed The Need™. Civilization is sooo cool, man! It’s mashup time, and you get to choose whether you want to eat that mash with fork or spoon, because the Customer Is Always Right.
Of course, it is entirely possible that there is no Spoon, and we’re all Forked.
Share and enjoy.